Pink Hair For Hope

Pink Hair For HopeTo date the Pink Hair For Hope campaign has brought together more than 375 salons and raised close to two million dollars to fight Breast Cancer. Join Us!

According to the American Cancer Society, more than 212,000 new cases of breast cancer were diagnosed in the USA in 2006, adding to the 2.3 million women in the U.S.A. with a history of breast cancer.

Show your support for those who are fighting in a fun and special way.

Individuals can come to dsparada and have a lock of She by SO.CAP.USA’s signature pink hair extension added to their own locks for a charitable donation.

Ninety percent (90%) of the proceeds raised will be contributed to the American Cancer Society, the remaining ten percent (10%) are contributed to other cancer charities.

Join dsparada and Wear Pink Hair!