What Type of Brush is Best for You!
1. Paddle — A paddle brush is the most versatile brush, but it is especially helpful if you have long and/or thick hair. It can manage a lot of hair all at once and smooths it down for a sleeker look. If you lack volume, you may want to consider a different type of brush.
2. Wide-Tooth Comb — Because the teeth have such large gaps, these combs are ideal for combing tangles out of wet hair without causing any damage. You might also want to use one in place of a brush if you have frizzy hair.
3. Fine-Tooth Comb — these combs are great for teasing, creating a nice straight part, and for detailed grooming.
4. Thermal — these brushes work with your dryer, locking in heat. They create a faster drying time and allow you to easily curl and smooth your hair under.
5. Boar Bristled — These bristles are gentle and redistribute oils throughout your hair, bringing out it’s natural shine. They are ideal for fine to normal hair because they also give you a little extra oomph!
6. Skinny Round — This brush is great for bangs or short hair. It smooths your hair while drying and helps manage shorter pieces of hair.
7. Large Round — This brush can straighten or curl your hair while drying, depending on how you use it. A larger round brush is ideal for creating volume to otherwise flat hair.
8. Half Radial — This brush is perfect for shorter styles such as a bob when you like to have your hair curved up or under on the ends.
9. Vented — These brushes are ideal when blow drying your hair because they provide an apple amount of air flow and help create volume.